Skip to main content

Nipsey Hussle

Hello, Everyone! I haven't posted in so long. I've been very busy. 
Two weeks ago today a young, inspiring man was murdered in a senseless & malicious act of violence, Ermias Joseph Asghedom, known as Nipsey Hussle. He was only 33 years old with 2 young children. His death has weighed heavy on everyone's heart & soul. 
These wallpapers were requested by several people. I did not create the images. I just edited them to create the wallpaper.
May he Rest In Eternal Peace & May God grant strength & peace to his family  














Comments

  1. Hi, I’m so sorry to hear about this tragic loss of a wonderful man who was obviously loved by many. These walls that you have made are a lovely way to honour & remember him.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Winter & Christmas Walls

Holiday Wallpaper